We’re Digitally Transforming Alaska through the use of software that respects our Freedom & Autonomy!
- Open Source Licenses: GNU General Public License (GPL), Apache, MIT, BSD, Mozilla, etc… Software that respects users!
- Federated Architecture: a pattern in enterprise architecture that allows interoperability and information sharing between semi-autonomous de-centrally organized lines of business (LOBs), information technology systems and applications.
- Really Simple Syndication (RSS): a web feed that allows users and applications to access updates to websites in a standardized, computer-readable format. It’s an easy way for you to keep up with news and information that’s important to you, and helps you avoid the conventional methods of browsing or searching for information on websites.
- ActivityPub: a decentralized social networking protocol. It provides a client/server API for creating, updating, and deleting content, as well as a federated server-to-server API for delivering notifications and content.
Alaskan Specific & Operational
Alaskan Specific & Waiting For Improvement (🗑➕🔥)
- Elon Musk, Jun 25, 2020, https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1276418907968925696