All standard statistics reports: top keywords and search engines, websites, social media websites, top page URLs, page titles, user countries, providers, operating system, browser marketshare, screen resolution, desktop VS mobile, engagement (time on site, pages per visit, repeated visits), top campaigns, custom variables, top entry/exit pages, downloaded files, and many more, classified into four main analytics report categories – Visitors, Actions, Referrers, Goals/Ecommerce (30+ reports).
Don’t damage your reputation with Google Analytics!
You could lose your customers’ trust and risk damaging your reputation if people learn their data is used for Google’s “own purposes”! Choose the ethical alternative that won’t make privacy sacrifices or compromise your site. You can even use our recommended website analytics & tracking system without needing to ask for consent!
15 years active development!
- Real time data updates
- Customizable dashboard
- Current and past metric data for any row in any report.
- Advanced Ecommerce analytics features.
- Goal Conversion Tracking: Track goals and identify whether you are meeting your current business objectives.
- Event Tracking: Measure any interaction of users on your websites and apps.
- Content Tracking: Measure impressions and clicks and CTR for image banners, text banners, and any element on your pages
- Site Search Analytics
- Custom Variables & Custom Dimensions
- User Segmentation
- Page Transitions
- Page Overlay: shows analytics data directly on your website.
- Site speed and page speed reports
- Page performance reports
- Analytics Campaign Tracking
- Track traffic through 800 different search engines
- Accurately measure the time spent by visitors on your website (provides a more accurate bounce rate metric).
- Scheduled email reports (PDF and HTML reports)
- Visits Log
- Visitor Profile (understand each visitor’s individual behavior by summarizing and listing all their visits)
- No data limit!