CompTIA Network+ covers troubleshooting IT infrastructure through configuring and managing networks.
Certificate Exam Details
CompTIA Network+ is a mid-level certification for network technicians. This certification is designed to test the competency of a mid-level network technician in supporting and configuring TCP/IP clients in terms of network design, cabling, hardware setup, configuration, installation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Networking Concepts: Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately
- Network Infrastructure: Determine & explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies
- Network Troubleshooting & Tools: Explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity & performance
- Network Operations: Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity
- Network Security: Summarize physical security & common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network.