More and more companies are shifting to a cloud computing model of doing business. The Cloud Foundations course focuses on the real-world issues and practical solutions of cloud computing in business and IT. Competency in this course will be demonstrated by the successful completion of the CompTIA Cloud Essentials certification exam.
- Characteristics of Cloud Services from a Business Perspective: The graduate analyzes characteristics of cloud services.
- Cloud Computing and Business Value: The graduate explains how cloud computing impacts business value.
- Technical Perspectives / Cloud Types: The graduate outlines types of cloud computing, the associated risks, and technical impact.
- Steps to Successful Adoption of Cloud Computing: The graduate outlines the steps to successful adoption of cloud services.
- Impacts and Changes of Cloud Computing on IT Services Management: The graduate assesses the impact of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Risks and Consequences of Cloud Computing: The graduate evaluates the risks involved in the use of cloud services.
Cloud Essentials+ confirms understanding key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts to provide validated data-driven cloud recommendations with financial and operational impacts considered. The Cloud Essentials+ Certification qualifies the student for various Development Operations (DevOps) positions.