Confirms key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts to provide validated data-driven cloud recommendations with financial and operational impacts considered.
Certificate Exam Details
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ covers cloud services from a business perspective. The expertise validated includes the business value of cloud computing, cloud types, steps to a successful adoption of the cloud, impact and changes on IT service management, as well as risks and consequences.
- Have the knowledge and understanding of the foundational business and technical components included in a cloud assessment
- Understand specific security concerns and measures
- Comprehend new technology concepts, solutions, and benefits to an organization
- Identify and employ appropriate cloud assessments like feasibility studies, benchmarking, or gap analysis, highlight key business aspects of cloud vendor relation adoption, and comprehend cloud migration approaches.
- Explain cloud principles, identify cloud networking concepts and storage techniques, and understand cloud design aspects
- Risk, Compliance, & Governance: Demonstrates risk management, incident response, regulatory compliance and standards in a cloud context.
- Technical Operations Management: Demonstrates data management, optimization and the role of development operations (DevOps), like API integration & provisioning