This course introduces students to the underlying principles of culture, leadership, teamwork, and behavior so that they will be able to understand and apply them in their own work experience.
- Behavioral Influences: The graduate can describe the effects of specified influences on individual behavior.
- Group Development: The graduate can recommend appropriate principles or techniques for guiding the development of a group.
- Teams and Team Building: The graduate can determine which type of team and team leadership should be used to accomplish a task or project.
- Organizational Culture: The graduate analyzes the culture within an organization to determine how to work effectively within that organization.
- Leadership: The graduate can analyze leadership theories, methods, and tools in given situations and select the appropriate behavior of the leader.
- Performance Evaluation: The graduate can develop and recommend how to implement effective performance-evaluation processes.
Robbins, S. P., & Judge, T. J. (2012). Organizational behavior (15th ed.). Prentice Hall. ISBN-13: 9780132834872